Ask us about our Irons
Below are some of our featured items, but Call Us Today and ask if we hold your favorite brand.
PING G400 IRONS
Innovative design generates faster ball speeds for dramatic gains in distance and shot height for better stopping power on the greens.
Toprail Undercut Cavity
A unique top rail design combines with COR-Eye Technology to increase face flexing and ball speed for launching the ball higher. The co-molded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel. A concealed CTP weight allows you to customize swing weight.
Hydropearl Chrome Finish
This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch and spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
The head is made of Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing. The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look.
Mizuno 900 Forged
Benefits from Boron:
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025E, allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry.
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used.
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
NEW CORTECH Design:
- Multi-Thickness Face Allows for higher ball speed retention on off center hits
- Oriented to optimizer rebound and ball speeds on center impacts
- Large rebound area combined with COR Tech helps deliver a new level of COR for a forged iron
Reshaped Pocket Cavity:
- Thinnest area of sole extended in both the Toe and Heel directions for more ball speed across the face
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame for forgiveness and stability
Distance With Playability
This is our first face cup in a forged players iron. We’ve taken our industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology that’s redefined ball speed in fairway woods and irons, and precision engineered the face cup to give you consistent ball speed across the face in a forged Apex design.
Scoring Performance Through The Set
The progressive offset, sole widths, CG height and notch weighting provide the right balance of ball flight, playability, forgiveness and control for each iron. The longer irons feature more offset where you need it for more forgiveness, while the shorter irons have a more compact shape with less offset for feel and control.
This high tech construction goes through the whole set to create a remarkable combination of distance, feel and control for any player. The longer irons (3-7) utilize the 360 Face Cup to increase ball speeds and forgiveness across the face. In the shorter irons (8-AW), we’ve included a unique engineered face plate to enhance feel and distance control.
Extremely Soft Feel From Advanced Forging
We applied an extremely precise quadruple net forging, precision milling, and 1025 mild carbon steel to produce a new standard for incredibly soft feel in a forged iron.
We Can Special Order.
Come in to Illini Golf and browse our club selection. Get fit for Drivers, Fairways, Hybrids, Irons, and Wedges. 82% of our Iron Sets are custom fit by our in store certified fitters. Come in and experience why we’ve been in business for over 30 years. We promise you it is a game changing experience.